I just realized it has been a really long time since I treated all of you to the random tornadic-game-show-dollar-machine-whirlwind that is my brain.
I now you’re all just chomping at the bit to see what’s been flying around in there. Far be it for me to deprive you of such
idiotic interesting musings. Let me just throw a disclaimer in here that I cannot be held responsible for the following drivel. It just falls out of my brain all on its own. No assistance needed.
1. Sometimes I just want to do this to my previous home state in the middle of a polar vortex. Just because I can.
2. I REALLY hate those itty bitty bugs that love to fly right in your face.
3. The hubby likes to beep the horn whenever we drive by cows on our way to Disney. He says they’re lonely and like the interaction.
4. We live on a lake that is the winter residence to flocks of coots. They like to all float together in a big bunch in the middle of the lake at night. It’s creepy. Like a bad Hitchcock spoof movie kind of creepy.
5. Wonder Mutt leads a charmed life.
6. I’m SICK of having knees.
7. What do you think is going on in that head?
8. Who was the idiot who said if a bird poops on you, you’ll have good luck? I’m thinking you’ll just have a dirty shirt.
So there you have it. The top issues that are occupying my brain these days. Aren’t you just absolutely thrilled I had the foresight to share them with you? I feel so much less brain cluttered now. Thanks.
Enjoy the ride.
Ever just feel the need to just pull the brain drain plug and let all the miscellaneous crap just come pouring out? Feel better when you do? What’s your opinion on the whole bird poop issue?